Coolamon Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in Coolamon Entertainment Directory!
We are developing coolamon.town for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Coolamon for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in Coolamon?
Leisure and Entertainment Options in Coolamon, New South Wales
Coolamon is a quaint town located in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. It is a popular tourist destination because of its natural beauty and cultural significance. Coolamon has a lot to offer for people of all ages and interests. Whether you are a nature lover, history buff, or just looking for some good old-fashioned fun, Coolamon has something for everyone. In this article, we will explore the top leisure and entertainment options in Coolamon, categorised and described in detail.
Tours and Adventure
1. The Coolamon Cheese Factory - The Coolamon Cheese Factory is a must-visit for foodies and cheese lovers. They have a variety of artisanal cheeses made from locally sourced milk. The factory also offers tours and workshops where you can learn about cheese-making and even make your own cheese. The Cheese Factory is located at 77 Cowabbie Street Coolamon and is open from 8.30am to 4.30pm every day except Sunday.
2. The Coolamon-Ganmain Rail Trail - The Coolamon-Ganmain Rail Trail is a 22-kilometre scenic cycling and walking trail that runs through the beautiful countryside of Coolamon. The trail follows the old railway line that once connected the town of Coolamon to the neighbouring town of Ganmain. The trail is suitable for all skill levels and is a great way to experience the beauty of the region. The trail can be accessed from a number of locations throughout the town.
3. The Coolamon Fire Museum - The Coolamon Fire Museum is a unique attraction that showcases the history of firefighting in the town of Coolamon. The museum has a collection of firefighting equipment and vehicles from different eras, including a vintage fire engine from 1927. The museum is located at 100 Cowabbie Street Coolamon and is open from 10am to 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Cinema and Theatre
1. The Up-to-Date Store - The Up-to-Date Store is a historic building in Coolamon that has been converted into a cinema and theatre. The cinema shows the latest movies and the theatre hosts live performances, including plays and musicals. The Up-to-Date Store is located at 99 Cowabbie Street Coolamon and has regular screenings and performances throughout the year.
2. The Coolamon Shire Community Centre - The Coolamon Shire Community Centre is a multipurpose venue that hosts a variety of events, including screenings of movies and live performances. The centre has a modern sound and lighting system, making it perfect for hosting music concerts, dance performances and other events. The Coolamon Shire Community Centre is located at 47-49 Cowabbie Street Coolamon.
3. The Coolamon Theatre - The Coolamon Theatre is a charming theatre that showcases classic movies and plays from different eras. The theatre has a cosy atmosphere and is perfect for a night out with family or friends. The theatre is located at 36-38 Carrington Street Coolamon and has regular screenings and performances throughout the year.
Coolamon has a lot to offer in terms of leisure and entertainment. From cheese-making workshops to scenic cycling trails, the town has something for everyone. The cinema and theatre options in the town are just as impressive. The Up-to-Date Store, the Coolamon Shire Community Centre and the Coolamon Theatre are perfect venues to enjoy live performances or watch movies. So, whether you are a resident or a tourist, make sure to check out these leisure and entertainment options in Coolamon for an unforgettable experience.
Coolamon Entertainment Articles